The Columbia Human Rights Law Review published Los Tocayos Carlos (without footnotes) in its Spring 2012 issue, 43 Colum. Hum. Rts. L. Rev. 711 (2012).
To order a hard copy of Los Tocayos Carlos from the Human Rights Law Review, visit http://www3.law.columbia.edu/hrlr/contact.php.
To download the print version or parts of it in PDF format, click on the relevant portion below.
Neighbor of Carlos Hernandez who heard him admit to killing Wanda Lopez.Karen Boudrie
TV news reporter who covered Carlos DeLuna's case from trial to execution and received DeLuna's last phone call before his execution.Carroll Pickett
Death House chaplain who was with Carlos DeLuna when his execution occurred and did not go according to plan.
- ENTIRE LOS TOCAYOS CARLOS (LARGE FILE)
- FRONT MATTER
- EDITORS’ NOTE
- READER AIDS
- PART I: THE DEATH OF WANDA LOPEZ
- PART II: THE LIVES OF CARLOS HERNANDEZ
- PART III: THE PROSECUTION OF CARLOS DELUNA
- PART IV: THE PASSION OF CARLOS DELUNA
- PART V: THE SCARS OF DINA YBAÑEZ